Dec 26, 2007

Christmas Greetings!

I guess it's a little late to order cards for this season - but I found this great site with Aviation-oriented greeting cards and labels:Happy Skies to one and all in twenty-O-Eight! I hope to get our longest-ever flight and FO Paula landed in Vancouver and back to Montreal before next Christmas! Life goes on!

Fly Safe!


arf said...

Happy holidays to you too. Keep on writing. Cheers, arf

Anonymous said...

We miss your postings, especially landing this flight.

Peter (the other) said...

Yes, I too, am looking forward to the rest of the "day in a life". As a bit of a white knuckler who flies some 30-50k miles a year, I often am hearing your (and also FL390) "voice" as we take off and land. It has made a genuine difference in my enjoyment of flight.

A few years ago, flying in first on a Luftansa flight between Paris and Frankfurt, a dead-heading pilot sat next to me. He not only explained what was happening (flying is fascinating), but invited me to take the round-trip back to Paris then back to Frankfurt that he was about to fly, in the jumpseat on the flight deck! Unfortunately I had to connect to my LAX flight home. Your blog is the next best thing.

A very happy new year to you and yours.